Treat all women with respect, but what do you say to women to misuse their Gender and also basic human rights to ensure they get what they want. The below case from Florida, USA tells us how some women have no fear in cooking up stories for their advantage.
- On Friday November 29, American Eagle flight 3508 returned to Pensacola, Florida due to a passenger who requested medical assistance
- The flight took off at 5.43am and landed back at Pensacola at 6.26am and taxied to the gate
- All passengers deplaned normally at the gate through the main boarding door and onto the jet bridge
- A woman who pretended to have health issues during a flight in order to get a bigger seat caused the pilot to make an emergency diversion
- As confirmed by the Pensacola Police Department, the unnamed female passenger from Florida was flying from Pensacola to Miami when she claimed to have trouble breathing
- However, the plan quickly backfired, as the pilot took the decision to declare an inflight emergency and turn the flight back around to land at Pensacola
- The passenger was subsequently removed by law enforcement and medical personnel, and the flight took off again at 7.41am
- According to Pensacola Police Department public information officer Mike Wood, the woman later admitted she had made up the medical problem to get a bigger seat
- The passenger is currently being held in custody under Florida’s Baker Act, which allows people with mental illnesses to be held involuntarily for up to 72 hours if it’s believed they’re at risk of suffering from neglect or of harming themselves or others
- No charges have yet been filed on the woman
This case is not just about Gender, but also how the woman cared less while causing danger to several other lives on board by her mindless selfish behaviour.