If a husband leaves a woman for her shortcoming or something else, what do we call him? When a couple begins their life together and the husband ditches his wife because he has done well for himself; what do we call him? Well, there are several names and allegations levied on a man, because he betrayed his wife and settled for someone else.
However, when a wife does the same, what do we call her? Well for starters, Opportunists also never had any Gender! Women’s Equality is competing at all levels now.
- A few years ago, a couple who was working together decided to have a love marriage
- The husband gave up on his own education, only so that his wife could study and pursue a higher degree
- When the wife got a good paying job, she suddenly changed her opinion about the man who supported her during her initial success phase
- According to Sharif Shah (husband), the wife started quarrelling daily on small disputes
- The wife alleged that the husband did not work and due to this, running a family was difficult
- She then moved to Bhopal and started working there
- During this time, she met with another young man, who claimed to be a Class 2 Officer
- The two fell in love and got married on the promise that the man will also adopt the woman’s child from first husband
- However, Shah has claimed that his wife re-married without even divorcing him
- The matter reached Family Counselling Centre
- Counsellor Madankishore Sharma and Kiran Nigam called both the wife and first husband to discuss the matter
- During the investigation, Counselor Sharma also said it has been found that the second man married by his wife is not an officer
- For this reason, the wife had broken all relations with him too
- Later the counsellors advised both parties to go to court since there was no mutual settlement between the two
Our society can go to any extent to justify why a woman has every right to keep jumping boats, if she feels she has not struck gold. But when a man wants to come out of a bad marriage for various reasons, he is doomed forever by wife, society, police and judiciary. There is honestly nothing like Men’s Rights in India .
ALSO READ –