As per media reports, we had followed the case of a man getting gang raped in Vashi, Navi Mumbai on September 23. The man had to undergo multiple surgeries and also there were reports of coconut shells inserted in his body. This case seemed extremely shocking since it reminded us of the brutal Nirbhaya incident.
According to the man, he was accosted and sodomised by a gang while he stopped for a smoke at Sagar Vihar after work on September 23. Click Here To Read Main Story.
#VASHI | Do you know how terribly this man has been abused by pushing a dry coconut shell inside his body
— Men’s Day Out (@MensDayOutIndia) September 27, 2019
However, we have been left speechless when the police today have clarified that the gang-rape case, based on the complaint by a 36-year-old saying he was sodomised by five men in Vashi, may just be an elaborate tale to cover up a sexual experiment gone grievously wrong.
Police Statement After Investigation
- As per medical report from the hospital, there is no proof that points to rape, sexual assault or physical force of any kind
- In fact, CCTV camera footage shows that the ‘crime’ did not even take place in Sagar Vihar (Sector 8) as claimed by the Turbhe professional
- Instead, it shows the boy getting on a motorbike with another man and riding away
- They are later seen in the vicinity of Inorbit Mall near Vashi station
- However, police said that data collected by tracking his location through his mobile phone shows that he was at Sagar Vihar only a few minutes
Senior Inspector Anil Deshmukh of Vashi police station, made these startling revelations, stating:
It looks like a sexual experiment gone wrong. Someone, with the man’s consent, inserted coconut shells shoved into a condom into his private parts. They did not anticipate the grievous injuries this could cause and that’s why the man rushed to the hospital. The doctors were obligated, under law, to report the matter to the police and we suspect the man quickly made up a story about a gang rape to cover his embarrassment.
The investigating officer says they are aware of the whereabouts of his partner and are waiting for the man to get discharged to arrest his partner. According to the police, the date of the incident given as September 23 also seemed to be false.
Our Take :
- We have repeatedly argued for strict punishment for every woman or man who files false rape charges
- This is only going to make it difficult for every genuine case when reported, as the same will be possibly viewed with an eye of suspicion
- The crime of rape should not be used so frivolously that it is reduced to people mocking all cases eventually, as false
- We hope there will be action against the boy who has filed this wrong and fabricated complaint
MUST READ –