A 30-year-old woman was detained for interrogation by Bhankrota police after she was found to be secretly cremating her three-year-old son on Friday. No arrests had been made for this woman until late night on September 27.
- Rajesh Meena and his wife Navita Meena had been living separately for a while due to matrimonial dispute
- Together they had a three-year-old son who was in the custody of mother, Navita
- Rajesh informed Bhankrota police SHO, that his son died under mysterious circumstances and the mother had Navita had taken the body to the cremation ground for final rites without informing him
- The husband has also alleged that he suspects the wife has murdered his child
- Father said that he was kept in the dark about his son’s death and learnt through relatives that Navita had reached a cremation ground for the final rites of his son
- There was a huge uproar at the cremation ground as the couple fought with each other
- The police reached the spot immediately while the cremation was on, and took the half-charred body of the child in their custody
- The body has been sent for post mortem
- Navita had been detained for questioning in this case, however, there was no arrest
- She initially claimed that the boy died of natural reasons
- The police official told media, that an FIR will be registered on the basis of the complaint received from the father of the deceased child
The official further added,
The cause of death will be ascertained only after the post-mortem. We are interrogating her to check what exactly transpired. She denied any foul play, but the boy is suspected to have died under mysterious circumstances.
The police is speaking with the neighbours and relatives to ascertain what actually transpired and will only be able to shed light on the case once the post mortem report is available.
WATCH FATHER SHARING HIS STORY
#RAJASTHAN | Mother Allegedly Kills 3-Yr-Old Son & Secretly Cremates Body Without Informing Father | Listen To What Father Has To Say
— Men’s Day Out (@MensDayOutIndia) September 30, 2019
ALSO READ –