Welcome on Gleeden.com, the #1 dating site for discreet encounters! Whether you are looking for an affair in your area or a lover miles away from you while on a trip, Gleeden.com gives you a specific platform to safely get in touch with members worldwide! Let’s go!
Gleeden.com is run daily by a 100% female team: women are empowered for ultra-discreet encounters!
Well the above is an introduction posted on this dating app, which has been existing in India for sometime now. According to their recent survey, about 55% of married Indians have been unfaithful to their partner at least once, of which 56% are women.
India’s first extramarital dating app conducted their research among 1,525 Indian married individuals between the age of 25 and 50, across Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata and Ahmedabad. Here are some of the statistics quoted by them.
- 48% of Indians believe that it is possible to be in love with two people at the same time
- 46% think that one can cheat on a person while still being in love with them
- 7% would forgive the partner without a second thought
- 40% would do so if the circumstances were extenuating
- Similarly, they expect to be forgiven by their partner (69%)
This is probably why Indians are ready to forgive their partners in case they found out about the affair.
ALSO READ –
According to a report by Livemint, Gleeden, which arrived in India in April 2017, reported eight lakh subscribers in the country at last count. The decriminalisation of Adultery by Supreme Court of India in 2018 was a cherry on the cake. The judgment was also seen as a move against ‘patriarchy and gender inequality’.
Survey also said,
- Divorce rate in India is the lowest in the world at 1%, where only 13 split of every 1,000 couples
- 90% of Indian marriages are still fixed by families and only 5% of the couples marry for love
With regards to sexual encounters, the survey suggested:
- 49% of married people in India confessed of having had an intimate relationship with someone other than their spouse
- Almost 5 out of 10 have already indulged in casual sex (47%) or one-night stands (46%)
- Indian women are the most uninhibited towards infidelity–41% of them admitted of having had regular sexual intercourses with someone other than the spouse, against 26% men
- 53% of Indian married women admitted having already had an intimate relationship outside their marriage, against 43% men
ALSO READ –
Solene Paillet, marketing director of Gleeden, said in a statement,
Indian women seem particularly open-minded about infidelity, especially when it involves romance. Gleeden offers a virtual environment where you can start a new love story with like-minded individuals without the downside of a real-life affair.
Women can have the full romantic experience, resting ensured that their privacy will be fully protected, and their secret will remain safe. That’s why Gleeden is attracting a bigger number of female users every day, it provides them with privacy, discretion, and a choice of partners way beyond their usual circles.
Amit Deshpande, Founder-Vaastav Foundation, has given a reality check on this survey. He says,
Extra marital affair by husband is categorised as Domestic Violence against wife. Extra marital affair by wife has no consequences for her, except that husband can file a divorce proving her affair, where he stands to lose at least half of his wealth, kids, possibility of a False criminal case, etc;
And then this survey says most women have had extra marital affairs.
Anil Kumar, Co-Founder, SIFF is more blunt in expressing his views. He quotes,
Ministry of health and family welfare should be given more power and responsibility to reverse this trend.
Judges should no longer target and blame men for increase in divorce rates and they should limit duration of alimony to women. Indian women are not some Sati Savitris and only an unreasonable person talks about lifetime alimony.
ALSO READ –
“Strict Action Against All Men For Having Illicit Affair Outside Marriage”: Yogi Adityanath; We Ask What About Women?
According to another survey published by Gleeden.com in October last year, 77 per cent of Indian women cheat because they are bored by their monotonous married life.
Well, Men’s Day Out does not believe in being regressive but firmly believes that Equality Must Be Equal. If women cheating on their husbands is considered as empowerment, #MenToo cheating on their wives must be taken as a sign of ‘equality’.
Nonetheless, the way society is progressing, marriage has been reduced to merely a status to please everyone around us and assure them that we are ‘normal’. However, there are women who think cheating is absolutely ok and the same women don’t shy to settle their divorce with huge alimony if the reverse is true.
Can you imagine if the headline of the survey read Indian Men cheat more than Indian women? We would have been painted a shade darker in the name of sexism, misogyny and patriarchy. But hey Men, the tables have now turned and you need to shut up and keep footing the bills in the name of Women Empowerment.
ALSO READ –