Marriage Day is considered to be one of the happiest days in anyone’s life. But, the same turned out to be a horror for this Hyderabad man and his family.
- 24-year-old N Sai Sandeep, a software engineer working with a private company in Hyderabad, was about to get married at a marriage hall outside the city today
- The guests and the families of the groom as well as the bride were all waiting, however, Sandeep did not turn up for the ceremony
- The mahurat (auspicious time) for the wedding was scheduled at 11:35am, however, the groom hanged himself from a ceiling fan with a towel in a room at the marriage hall
- According to the police, the matter is under investigation and the real reason for the same is yet unknown
- The guests, who reached the venue, were shocked to hear the news of the death
- A case has been registered at the moment
We do not want to speculate in the matter since the same is under investigation, however, groom deaths has been on the rise and very much exists in our society. On several occasions, the reasons behind the same have been either, forced marriage, blackmail by former lover, threats by bride and her family to force the boy for marriage and so on. And yes, depression could also not be ruled out in many cases, where young boys are unable to shoulder excessive stress that is thrust upon them.
While the above case details will unfold in the days to come, another shocking story was reported from Noida couple of days ago, where an IIT-IIM alumnus committed suicide since he was pressured by his wife and in-laws to cough up an alimony of Rs 50 Lakhs plus an apartment.
READ ENTIRE CASE BELOW
Join our Facebook Group or follow us on social media by clicking on the icons below
Blogging about Equal Rights for Men or writing about Gender Biased Laws is often looked upon as controversial, as many 'perceive' it Anti-Women. Due to this grey area - where we demand Equality in the true sense for all genders - most brands distance themselves from advertising on a portal like ours.
We, therefore, look forward to your support as donors who understand our work and are willing to partner in this endeavour to spread this cause. Do support our work to counter one sided gender biased narratives in the media.
To make an instant donation, click on the "Donate Now" button above. For information regarding donation via Bank Transfer, click here.