All Men are not trash and All Women are not Goddesses, even if your name is Devi! With every case reported of Crimes by Women, we can only affirm how #CrimeHasNoGender. It is just that our society overlooks such incidents in the name of blind women empowerment and fake Gender Equality saga.
- Manju Devi, wife of deceased Bhuneshwar Paswan, resident of Bhatoulia village, Bihar registered a case against unidentified accused when she found her husband dead
- The case pertains to Sukhram Bigha village of Barun police station and Sadar SDPO Anup Kumar disclosed the shocking twist in the case on Friday during his press conference
- After filing the case and interrogating the woman, police got suspicious with the details shared by her
- When police investigated the call details of the woman’s number, their doubts only deepened
- The investigating team found two specific numbers from the woman’s mobile that were constantly in touch with each other on the night of the incident
- When the police questioned the woman, she confessed to the officers that she had an illegal relationship not with one but with two men at the same time
- One of her lovers was tractor owner Jai Kumar Yadav, resident of Chura village, while the other was a tractor driver, Azadi Ram alias Kariva, resident of Makhara village
- Since the husband protested against his wife’s affairs, the woman along with her lovers, decided to eliminate the husband himself
- The police have nabbed both Manju Devi and Yadav, while Kariva is still on the run
You don’t become a Devi just by the virtue of your name. We are not going to judge the woman and her personal choices as well. She may be a mother of a toddler but what she chooses to do is her life.
However, the problem arises, when our law treats all women – real victims and criminal minds with the same yardstick. As per law, every woman is a potential victim and thus deserves to be awarded with fifty women-centric laws. The husbands on the other hand are always looked at as monsters who are sole reasons for their wives living in ‘distress’.
ALSO READ –