Heart-melting visuals were captured at a family court in Belonia district of South Tripura where the matter before judge came up with regards to the custody of a minor girl child.
In a rare case, the custody of the infant has been handed over to the father and the video at the end of this article will melt your heart to see the bonding between the man and his child.
Misthu Debnath, father to baby Moumita Debnath alleged that his wife left him and his daughter 2-years ago and was co-habititng with another man. While he showed the picture of the paramour as evidence in court, the mother of the baby (his wife) denied the allegation. The woman instead alleged that she had left her husband on account of his torture.
Since the past 2-years, Moumita was living with her father Misthu Debnath only.
The matter before court was about custody of the child. On earlier occasion, the family court allowed the estranged mother to take Moumita along with her, however, the father and daughter – both in tears – refused to part with each other in the court premise.
As reported by a local daily, the court on March 09 gave their final order where the daughter has been allowed to return to her father’s home. The child also reportedly told the court that she wanted to live with her father only.
- We have always maintained that children in no way should be affected even if a couple wants to part ways
- The child must enjoy love and happy moments with both mother and father, even if they have to be raised separately
- In almost 99% of cases, custody of children are handed over to mothers and one cannot even imagine the pain a man goes through, on being abruptly separated from his child
- Mothers are projected as next to Gods, but overlooking and being insensitive to emotions of a father is absolutely cruel
- In every divorce case, both spouses must work out a way amicably, so that children grow up in a healthy and normal environment
- If either spouse believes in brainwashing their child against the other, he/she is absolutely not deserving of being called a ‘good’ parent
DO WATCH –
Interview With Father Who Lost His 4-Year-Old Son Whose Sole Custody Was Given To Mother By Court
ALSO READ –