Name any Man, allege rape, accused will be sent to jail immediately, let him languish……after months and years he is acquitted from false charges. A common technique used against the most unfortunate humans named the Male gender, if the girl chooses to change her statement after consensual sex.
The below case is even more tricky, because the minor girl got inpregnated…….but the court only learnt the shocking reality after almost one and a half years of man’s arrest.
- In September 2018, a 16-year-old girl filed charges of sexual assault and rape against a 22-year-old MBA boy in Mumbai
- According to the girl, she was raped by the man somewhere in April-May in the same year, however, she only complained to her mother about the same later in September when she learnt that she was pregnant
- The boy was arrested and sent to jail
- The case was also critical since the girl was pregnant and a minor
- However, in February 2020, the Bombay High Court has granted bail to the boy on the grounds that the DNA test report stated that he was not the baby’s biological father and there was a delay in filing of the FIR
- While arguing the bail plea for the man, Advocate Shyamrishi Pathak submitted that the DNA report showed that the accused “is excluded to be the biological father of male child delivered” by the complainant
ALSO READ –
It appears that the 16-year-old “with reasoned choice” voluntarily went to the accused’s house.
The trial is not going to commence soon and so if released on bail, his presence in the trial can be secured by imposing conditions.